♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lately.............

What am I doing lately at house? hehe !!!
Doing something special for my TS friends...
Using these GREEN BEADS...
And...............














These colourful threads....
















Feel like wanna give my TS friends some gifts before I go over to UK...
But I was wondering why???
Since I only go for 4 months, hahahah !!!
Dun know why just feel like wanna do all these for them...
I love my TS friends very much huh, LOL ~~~
Yeah I really do, heheh !!!

Now I can't tell them what are the gifts...
Wanna make it a SECRET...
Just let them wait and see what would it be soon, heheh !!!

BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I just received the call from the green beads' suppliers...
She said the green beads and some other materials will only be arrived at Bintulu here on this coming Thursday...
I was like oh dear, what to do?
Actually I asked the supplier to send it to me through Pos Laju...
But I think she forgot about it and used Pos Ekspress...
And I kept thinking that my materials will reach me here tomorrow...
Then I can continue to do the gifts and send it to Jen Jen on Thursday...
And TS can get their gifts on gathering day which is on Sunday...
I've planned everything well but who knows this problem suddenly came up...
And my whole plan was ruined !!!

Now I can only pray that the materials reach me on Wednesday, not Thursday...
Then I still have one day to complete the gifts and send it on Thursday...
If they reach me on Thursday, I don't think I can finish doing all 20 gifts on that day and post out on the same day before post office closed...
And the next day is a public holiday...
Even if I post it on Saturday and even if it can reach on Sunday...
I don't think it will reach before the gathering starts...

AHHHHHHHH OTTEOKKE???
Really so sad and disappointed...
Totally out of mood...
But I tell myself to wait 1st...
Who knows maybe my material will reach me here on time and I can complete the gifts and post it out on time...
If cannot, then I think I'll wait until June and pass the gifts to Jen Jen before I go over to UK...
Then, the gifts can be passed to TS during Leader's Birthday Project's Gathering which will be in June, I think...
As it would be so troublesome for me to send off more than 40 gifts, one by one to each TS...

Now just have to wait 1st while continue doing the another gifts here for Admins...
I might just send off the Batch 1's gifts to Admins and some TS first...
Okay, stop here for now...
Hope my next post will be a GOOD NEWS !!!

By Jenny Hii, 29/03/2010, 8:46PM

No comments:

Post a Comment