♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Jung Min !!!

Wow, it's 3rd of April and it's our Jung Min's BIG DAY!!!
Hope he would like our gifts and sweet messages from Triple S Malaysia to him...
Here's my message for him...

안녕!!! *Waving to our CEO박정민씨*
생일 축하합니다 !!! One year older already...ㅋㅋ
Good Luck & All the best to you ...
Air carrot for you here, *Drawing of a carrot* 하하 ^^

I hope this message will make him laugh, hehehe !!!

Now imagining when he sees "안녕!!! *Waving to our CEO박정민씨*", he might wave and say안녕 too, hahahaha !!!

Next, "생일 축하합니다 !!!" & "Good Luck & All the best to you ... ", he might say 감사합니다...

Then, "One year older already...ㅋㅋ", he might be doing his famous pout and acting like a small kid, hahaha !!!

After that, "Air carrot for you here, *Drawing of a carrot* 하하 ^^", he would be very happy seeing his air carrot and pretending that he's eating the carrot in the air, wahahaha !!! I hope he can understand what is the meaning of "Air carrot" though, LOL !!! If not, he might be scratching his head or going to ask his hyungs and dongsaeng about it, LOL !!!

Could it be??? It's just my guessing and imagination, hehehe !!!
As to make myself happy and LOL on his birthday ~~~
Let's happy together on uri CEO Park Jung Min's big day.....
Yeahhhhh ~~~~~ Cheersssss ~~~~~

Ah yeah, now only I remembered that last time I din post up my messages here to Kyuu and YS... Okay, I should post it here now, heheh !!! Sharing is Caring, right? Yes, it is... LOL !!! I'm asking the question and answering myself ^^ !!!

My message to Kyuu:

생일 축하합니다 to our center 규종 !!!
It's your big day so do enjoy ya...
Wish our Center Kyu stay happy & healthy..
Smile always as your lovely and sweet smile will always brighten up our day !!!
사랑해요 ♥ ♥ ♥

This is really what I wanna him to be...
Happy and healthy always !!!
And I'm really more than happy to see his lovely and sweet smile...
It does melt all of our hearts...
And makes our day !!!
Isn't it??? Yes It is !!! ㅋㅋ
Confessing love again to kyuu in the message...
Since I'm kinda shy to tell him in person, hahahah !!!

Then my message to Young Saeng:

영생...
생일 축하합니다
Good Luck !!!
All the best to you...
And lastly my e-mail is attached too, LOL !!!

Thinking that he would send me an e-mail???
I dun think so, but just put it there... Who knows, wahahaha !!!
Last time din think of what to write for his message and just think and write on spot... So it's short !!! heheh ~~~
Young Saeng, next time, I'll think of a better one for your birthday message ^^

~Full stop for now, heheh~

Posted by Jenny Hii, 3/4/2010, 00:00 AM (Korea Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment