♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Monday, November 30, 2009

I LOVE YOU ALL !!!

Wanna say something here to my beloved family...

Dear all,
I know that you all are very worried about me here in KL...
Worried about what I'm doing...
Where I go... Whom I meet...
And I know that there's always something we could not expect...
Something unpredictable might happen...
We never know...
And also, I know that there's always people who acts so good in front of us but talks about our bad thing at their back...
But I wanna tell you all that dun worry, I'll be careful...
I'll try my best to protect myself from anything bad happened to me...
I know you all sayang and love me so so much...

And I know you all will be very sad if anything happens to me...
I promise that I won't worry you all...
At least I'll try my very best to keep to my promise here...
Hope you all understand me...
I just found something I really interested in and met friends who have the same interest with me...
I really wanna make good friends with them...
They really treat me very well and we're so close to each others...
And I have so many precious and unforgettable memories with them all...
I really wanna treasure those memories and all the friends I met...
I'll be careful and take good care of myself, so dun worry...

Wanna tell you all that I really love u all so so much like how you all love me...
Thanks for loving me...
Thanks for accompanying me...
Thanks for giving me good education...
Thanks for taking good care of me ever since I was born...
Thanks for scolding me when I was wrong and teaching me good things...

Thanks for everything !!!

I know that I never tell you all these in words before cuz I'm not good at expressing my feelings...
And I'm kinda embarrassed to tell you all these...
But I wanna tell you all that >>>
You all are my beloved one in my life and I love you all so so much...
I really appreciate and feel so grateful that I was born to be one of your all family...
Really really love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. let me be the first one to spam your comment box.. I know who you met and have the same interest with you... hahaha.

    We are happy to know you too... don't worry, we did not talk bad about you behind and we are sincerely true in front of you. totally not FAKE, well especially me... if you don't scare of me anymore.

    ReplyDelete