♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hi

Hi my dear blog, hahahaha^^
It's been quite some time for me to appear here again.
Sorry I'm afraid that I'm not able to update u all on my following stories at UK here...
Now I'm so busy with assignments...
Exams coming soon in September too...
Need to study real hard...
Hope I can continue writing all again when I'm real free, but until then, I'll have lots to write lo.
Maybe will just be a really short one for each trip.
It's okay right??? hahaha....

BTW, was happy that they will be bringing Hyung Jun over Malaysia for fanmeeting...
But I'm not there... Why 29 August???
Okay, I told myself it's okay cuz I've already met him last time and even talked to him for so long, shake hands with him, got his sign as well with my name on it... I'm satisfied already, ehehehe^^*My BabyS will pull her hair again when seeing this, aigooo dun do it dear, kakakaka*
Maybe next time we'll meet again...
Maybe next time the 5 of them will be coming together again... I really hope so...
So for now, my friends will enjoy with me 1st...
Dun forget, my soul will be there with u all, hahahah... as usual!!!

Ah yeah, My BabyS, if u happened to see this... I need to celebrate the 96 at your baby twitter and our 69 posts at the site, hehehe^^ Wish our effect continue until FOREVER!!!

I have to stop now...
See ya again...
Annyeong~~~

2 comments:

  1. omggggg how can i be late seeing this!!!!

    grrrrrr noooooo now making me oso wanna pull my hair again dat u had interaction wif him!!!!>< my interaction only jus touchin lil bit of his arm n his concerned looking face while i was about 2 fall over....dats it...>< noooooooo 不甘願。。。

    oh well at least im happy now...hehe dunno why maybe coz of the postponed...hehe coz thinking dat he wont b here so soon dat makes me happy le...keke... bt then im feelin sori 2 d oversea fans tho...well luckily i didnt go too...if not i booked my bus ticket d then how r....><

    haha we have been celebratin a lot of our 69 n 96 now upcoming 96 have 2 celebrate d...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aigooo My BabyS, dun pull... lately u've been pulling too much, I scared later daddy saw it will faint, hahahaha... double HJ will faint 1st... but u know at least u got that cute interaction with him, others want also dun have the chance u know??? ^^ hope he will come for real on 9 Oct, but too bad I'm still at Europe that time... I think next time u must go, cuz won't regret and really worth it going to see him... Now I'm really envy when watching all the vids of the FM... oh our 69 & 96... LOL~~~ another one is coming soon!!! hehehe^^ must celebrate together again ya...

    ReplyDelete