♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ridiculous!!!

Asking people for birthday present is not that good already...
But since it's your birthday soon, I'm thinking if I have the time, then might be able to hand-make something for u...
But later, requested for what to give as present...
I was like I really couldn't afford to buy that and somehow it's rude to ask people to buy one thing for your birthday...
Later, even asked if I can buy another something online...
That time, I felt so weird!!!
I felt like I need to tell u that your way of asking presents from people is really not good...
I tried my best to tell u nicely so that I won't hurt you...
But what I get from you???
"I'm just joking with you, didn't know that u'll take it so seriously"
"After all we aren't that close, I already expected it"
I really felt so ridiculous when u said that to me!!!
So, what for u asked me for present just now...
I really thought that u want it from me...
The way u said told me that u really want it...

People might take things seriously...
The thing u so-called joking around wasn't seem like a joke for me...
I treasure every friend of mine, that's why I take into considerations the thing they say...
I really love to make and give TS something for their birthday...
Even though it might not be an expensive present, I make it with my heart...
Just wanna make them and myself happy...
I give presents to people because they're the one I treasure...
But you made that jokes which hurt the thing I treasure and appreciate so much inside my heart...

Really felt so sad just now...
I've never been treated like this before...
And later u're like just simply apologising to me...
I couldn't feel ur sincerity...
Maybe u think that ur joke is nothing...
Try to ask presents from others, try to joke this with others too...
They will feel the same as me...

I dun know what's your intention...
I hope u're just really joking around...
If you get close to people because u wanna get benefits out of them...
Then, u're not true friend...
You won't get respect from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment