♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Friday, January 14, 2011

6 Jan 2011 KL trip ~ Friends & Food ~

Jan KL trip was so fun!!!
Meeting with friends, eating so many food, and shopping!!!
Although really tired, was so happy!!!
Now sharing a bit here...

6 Jan ~ meeting with Tiengnu, Yinnu and Ah June...
Ok I'm Jennu, lol...
Here's where we had our dinner...
Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant!!!
Still remembered last time the whole class of us went here and all came out after browsing through the menu... lol
But actually the food is quite nice!!!
Will show food photos later here, hehehe~














Waiting for our turn... No 34!!! Faster faster, hungry already!!!














hehehe photo time... long time no see each others already... Finally can meet and eat!!! All are still the same, not much change!!! hehe~~~














Self cam time... hehehe!!! Someone's pouting at the back, so cute, hahaha!!!














Ah June's Mee Sua Chicken soup set... Woah, the soup tastes so nice!!! Can try ya...














Now Tiengnu's tomatoes eggs set... nice nice!!! I love it although I'm not really like tomatoes... another can try one, lol...














This one I forgot the name... it's intestine thingy, ermmm this one I dun know the taste, cuz I really dun like to eat so din try, lol... But they said very nice too... I think the another one is bun with meat inside ba... can try too if u like intestines, hahaha...














Finally this is my steamed fish set... Must try, so delicious!!! I love it too...














Now u all know how tasty my set meal is, I finished everything... Oh yeah, the set meal includes the melon chicken soup, sour salted vegetables, beans and one more thing dun know what it is actually, but all are so yummy...

And now we know why so many ppl come here to eat and need to queue, lol...
Delicious... Can eat until so full... Not expensive!!!
I sincerely recommend lo, ehhehe~

Happy meeting the girls... see u all again ya!!! Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment