♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Saturday, January 15, 2011

8 Jan 2011 KL Trip ~ With TS ~

Finally with my dear TS friends, so excited to meet all...
Let's start!!!

Dragging my luggage from Bunny house to KL Sentral...
So excited cuz my 1st time meeting my dear promoter Sinn dongsaengie, nervous like I'm gonna meet Kyuu, hahaha... and also wanna welcome my dear manager nim...
Photos started with captions...


















This photo series are JINJA DAEBAK, haha... My manager nim wanna fan cam us, but we're already fan cam from her back... She was shocked too... She welcomed us with the leader fan placard, hehe^^












After putting our luggage at Pasar Seni Hotel, took this at the LRT station... TS should have found out 2 things here!!!









Now back to KL Sentral, waiting for our "CEO Boss" to fetch us to farewell party... While waiting, had our McD ice-creams~

Reached at The Street Cafe where Sandra's farewell party held...
After hugging sessions, food arrived...








BBQ Chicken stick and BBQ chicken rice set??? dun know exact name, hehe~ But very delicious! But not much appetite that day... Thanks our little cutie princess and Bunny helped me finished it, hahaha!!!








Our photos with cute bunny and ribbons hair bands, hehe... how???

















Here are some of our group photos together...











Pancake is here... I din eat it, too busy taking pics, lol... *regret*











And My girl BabyS, dear Bunny and Dear Siti came finally... of course, photo 1st, haha...




















Performances of the day... Dance & singing... I LOVE ALL... so nice la~~~












While enjoying the performances, eating and taking photo..
.











Speech from everyone to Sandra dongsaengie!!! WE ALL LOVE YA SANDRA DONGSAENGIE!!!























We love this cutie princess... She's famous, got proofs here, hehehe^^













This is from our TripleS Malaysia to The Street Cafe... During our CEO Park's birthday project on 4th April last year... It's still so nicely kept there with TSes signs... Mine was not there lo... My manager is so clever left her sign since she could not attend last time, lol... I should do it too huh... next time!!! hehehe~

Some of us couldn't stay until the party ended... need to leave earlier, huhu...
I guess no one actually saw my tears after hugging Sandra dongsaengie before we left, except her, hehe... phewww luckily!!! Really sad, she'll go for four years to the same place I went, Sheffield... gonna miss her so so much and she'll be leaving later today at 8.20pm...

Then, it's my manager shopping time lol... Really a Happy Shopping, although all tired!!!
Thanks our "CEO BOSS" fetching us here and there... also my dear HEE Young unnie too... Thanks to both of u!!!












We then had our dinner here at T.Bowl Concept Restaurant at Sungei Wang...












Outside food allowed... Thanks so much to the restaurant!!! But too bad the fried rice did not taste that good... Here's my Dear Siti!!! Always blur blur together with me, hahahhaa...

























A very special restaurant, seats are toilet bowls, tables are bath tubs, food and drinks in toilet bowls, even ice-creams are also in shi* shape, lol... and I wanna recommend Cheese Baked Tuna Crab Meat Rice, very delicious~~~
































Here are 3 nice photos from different angles, taken by the friendly and professional staff there, lol... He's good!!! Thanks to him~


After dinner, back to hotel... secretly, lol *shhhhh*
A fun and crazy night started!!! How good if we could talk and laugh louder in the room...
All blamed to the lousy wooden wall, aigooo hahahahah~~~
But still, we were so crazy that night!!!!!!!! keke~











Bunny was digging in the bed??? Any carrots or not??? lol






















Funny poses!!!




















































Game time to decide who to bath 1st, 2nd...... 6th, hehehe!!! Our bunny got the 1st... 2nd is My girl BabyS... 3rd is me, not bad huh, now I realised 3 is the center too, lol... 4th is my Sinn dongsaengie... 5th is my dear Siti... and LAST LOL, otteokhae??? My dear manager nim... ur luck for that night is not good, try again next time ya... HWAITING!!!


No more pics after this cuz we only chatted and LAUGH LIKE THIS!!!
Girls, u all surely remembered that cute, funny, irritating wake up ring tones of our men, right??? ROFL~~~ and also our sleeping positions!!! *L L l l l l* hahaha know what I mean, right?

Sleeping time for us after that...
And now my sleeping time soon too after posting this up here...
Tomorrow will update another one!!!
Jal ja~~~

1 comment:

  1. I'm still very happy cox I came in first place, hohohoho~

    ReplyDelete