♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Friday, January 14, 2011

7 Jan 2011 KL Trip ~ With Ting, Food, Shopping ~

Outing with Ting...
Lots of things to do that day...
I need to finish shopping for myself and family...
Rushing rushing lol...


















But of course, no matter how rushing... Breakfast is still important!!! The Coffee & Spice Company at KLCC... My iced Teh Tarik...














My Mee Siam...














Our Cucuk Udang... I still prefer the one I had near my tuition center last time... that one was so yummy... Heard Ting said that that store closed jor, how come??? so sad!!!

Ting's nasi lemak never come, ishhhh... the service ar!!! haih... not that good!!!
For twice I think we asked for the nasi lemak...
Off to shopping after that, bought CNY shirts for family 1st...
Then, walking to Bukit Bintang, it's quite near from KLCC actually!!!














Now lunch... My all time favourite ~ Prawn Noodles ~ As for Ting, hers is porridge and You tiao, heheh...














We bought our drink here... Chatime!!! MUST TRY!!! 1st outlet from Taiwan...


















Ting let me try her original pearl milk tea, really so nice, taste so good...I think mine one is green mountain tea ba, quite sour, made me awake, but taste good too... Green mountain tea helps to release the heat inside body, good for throat as well... There are other teas for different use one, hehe... Seems like I'm promoting well for Chatime huh, lol...














The CNY decorations outside Pavilion... pretty, right?

From here, will see me as the model lo, lol...














This is at the front entrance... really love the double rabbits here... so cute and friendly!!!














hahaha 1st with male rabbit... rabbit pose credit to my dear BUNNY, hahaha... I pose for u 1st, kekeke...














Now with female rabbit...














dong dong rong dong qiang heyyy~~~














So CNY feel... hehehe!!!


















Red Red lanterns... They are beautiful!!!



















Pink flowers... really love this!!! Standing beside it, I feel like kkotboda yeoja lo, lol...


















Got lions of different colours, but I captured the green one... ppl who know me well should know why, hehe~

Okay, after photos session, continued my shopping...
Did all the shopping for family and myself...
Back to Bunny home at 10.30pm...
Both hands full of shopping bags lo, damn tired, but happy everything's done!!!
Thanks Bunny letting me stay at her house...
Girl, KOMAWO~~~ LOVE YA~~~

1 comment: