♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Messages from Jung Min and Kyu Jong !!!


Ah,
Jung Min's New Year message is here >>>

새해 福 많이 받으세요~ happy new year ~ 2010-01-01 오전 12:00:07

(Wow ~ the homepage has changed a lot ! I came in and was surprise!!

Like a famous brand near my leg? should I call it a logo? It made me excited and nervous ㅋㅋ.

Oh and just telling you but the brand is not a famous brand L but a stationary shop M. since I'm not a dwenjangnam [guys who likes branded things])

(Oh , I want to revise my academic career . I dreamt of studying hotel management.ㅋㅋ )

(From this year my motto going to change to "The earth revolves around Park Jung Min... ㅋㅋ)

(I think I grew a bit taller and , so as my weight... my plan is "trying to gain weight with han yak [korean medicine, when you eat this it makes your appetite good so you eat a lot :)] and milk powder..

This .. sss ... this was during our "everything" days ..)
anyways hmmm hmmm !!

Finally a new year has come.

Fresh jung min who was 19, has become a youth who is now 24.
You guys also have grown right ?

or ... ㄴ ㅎ ?? no .. mmm. how should I say it ? should I say how we have came along so far ?
Yea I shall put it that way, hehe

Thank you for your hard work , of spending 5 years with us..and this year is also AJA AJA !

The dreams and hopes that you wanted to achieve this year...
If you wanted to achieve it please go for it and work harder .. ^^

(I really hope that you can achieve ~~ If not I won't say these words ! ㅋㅋ )

You can't just complain because its not working ~~! There is always a person like that ~~

And this new year I'll make it a year of challenges ... ! I'll work hard.

This year all our members will put our hearts and minds together and show you more of our side of becoming one.

If it doesn't work I'll grab them and make it work ... I'm sure I will ^^

Ahh .. I just want to do well myself .. ㅋㅋ

This year, I will do everything I want to do ~~ to do that I will even break my body [a way of saying that he'll work hard until his body breaks]

Hwaiting to all of you guys too .. ^^

This year 501 will spread, open our wings ~~
DoubleS~ will take off !

Oooh ? now that I see...
I'm the first one to write a new years message ?? hmpp..
Those guys who lacks fanservice .. ㅋㅋㅋ

I want to send this message together with the bells 두군두군 [sound of heart beating] [stricking 12]

There isn't much time left ~

AH .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ITS DONE!



**********************************************************************************

Here's Kyu Jong's message >>>

Happy New Year.. ^^ 2010-01-02 오전 12:09:49

It's the night where Jan the 1st is passing by ^^
Did everyone get a lot luck on the first day ?~

Happy New Year and get a lots of luck !! ^^
Don't just wait for luck only ~ work hard ~ find for luck ~~

Don't just forget all the bad thing which happened in 2009 !!
Remember it and learn from it and don't repeat it again in the future!!

Also ~ 2010, I hope everyone will be more helpful and help others ^^
You all know that being healthy always come first right ?!! Promise to your family.. friends.. and your most precious ones .. that you'll be good !! ^^

hehe .. everyone good night ~~~

2010, hwaiting AJA AJA !!!!! i
I hope there will only be the days where we laugh and smile ..^^ annyoung ~

*****************************************************************************

Both Jung Min and Kyuu are so sweet...
Love their messages here !!!
Happy New Year 2010 to both of you too !!!
HWAITING ~~~

Credit: http://www.triplesmalaysia.com/
Thanks Sung Ah for the translation here...


No comments:

Post a Comment