♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Monday, January 4, 2010

My Birthday celebrations & Outing with friend !!!


1/1/2010


On the day, Me and my cousin went to meet our auntie... My auntie brought along one friend and we went to K-Box to sing k... Before going to K-Box, we saw these cute Tigers... It's Tiger year soon and I was born in Tiger year too, so I faster took some pictures of them, hehe !!!










































They are so cute, right??? heheh ~~~

After singing for a while, they took out the birthday cake... I was so surprised when saw the cake... I was told that it was hazelnuts flavor but I think it should be sesame flavor topping with mocha powder and hazelnuts and almonds... The cake was so nice and delicious !!!


















My birthday cake !!! Happy Birthday To Jenny, heheh ~~~














With candles now and the knife !!! The knife made me think of Jen Jen and her Bad Boy Prince YS, haha !!!


















Me and my Birthday Cake... A bit dark inside the room, hehe ~~~


















Time to make birthday wishes and blow candles ~~~ More pictures to come after this cuz I only have these in my hp, haha ~~~

Thanks for the birthday cake... I like it very much !!!
Thanks for the advanced birthday celebration for me !!!
Thanks you my dear auntie, my auntie's friend and Ting ~~~
After that, we continued to sing k and enjoyed ourselves there...

Later we went to The curve to jalan-jalan... I accompanied my auntie to shopping there cuz got sales... Then we went to The Garden to have our dinner... The ambience was so nice and comfortable...

































Cute little flower pot with ribbon and yellow flower... Fake one, haha ~~~


















The outdoor roof is decorated with leaves and flowers... So beautiful ~~~


















So nice, isn't it???














The whole-white piano there !!!














This is the cover of their menu...














1st page of the menu ~~~

Time to order...


















Soda Passion fruit, so nice to drink !!!














Braised Lamb Shank !!! Yummy ~~~














Spaghetti Marinara !!!














Butter Ginger Dory Fish !!! The fish tastes so good with some potatoes, ginger, some pineapples and herbs... The sauce was so nice !!! I like this the most...

After our lunch, it was time to go back... My auntie sent me to LRT station...
When reached home, it was already 9pm something... My birthday was coming soon !!!
My BabyS called me around 11:50pm and she celebrated together with me when the clock strikes 00:00... She even sang Saengil Chukkha Hamnida song for me... So so happy to hear her singing just for me through the phone !!! Actually I was very touched at that time !!! She was the 1st TS celebrating New Year and my Birthday together with me through hp... Ah, I really very touched la, My BabyS !!! Again we chatted for so long, this time it was more than 1 hour, break our previous day's record, haha ~~~ While chatting with her, I received birthday messages from friends and TS at Facebook, MSN and hp... Sleeping time !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/1/2010

My Birthday !!! Outing with Pei Chie !!! I met Pei Chie at Petaling Street and we went to a DVD shop there... Pei Chie bought some Japanese dramas and I bought SS501 YRMAN Special DVD.... I already wanna bought this one few months ago and finally got it on my birthday, haha !!! What a nice present for myself, hehe ~~~


















This is not the Korean verion... It's Japanese version !!! But it's just nice as the Korean version although there are no 40 pages photobook and poster...


















Must take picture with the album 1st, hehe ~~~














Three different colours for each disks... NICE !!!


At Pei Chie's house !!! Drink the lotus soup cooked by Pei Chie's mother, it was really nice ~~~ Ah forgot to take the photo of the delicious soup !!! Here's my birthday present from Pei Chie...














It is so cute with the flower, ribbons and the laces decoration there... We can put tissues and money in it... Double functions !!! hehe ~~~














And a piece of chocolate cake from Pei Chie, ahahah ~~~ Yummy Yummy !!!

Pei Chie and I watched some Japanese vids, dramas and listening to music together... Then, we went to eat steamboat at a restaurant called "Yuen" at Sunway... It was raining quite heavily at that time... but there were already many people queueing outside for the steamboat... We were told by the staff there to wait for half an hour... While waiting, we continued our chat, hehe !!! After half an hour, we were invited into the restaurant and our steamboat party started, hahah !!!














See the prawns, snails and other seafood here...














Mushrooms...














So many seafood ~~~ My favourite, haha !!!














Cooking time ~~~ Tom yam and clear soup !!!














Cooked, hehe !!! Time to eat, hahahah ~~~














See the big octopus... So crunchy !!!














Really very delicious !!!!!!!!!!!!! Makan-makan ~














Seaweed and "mian jing"... The seaweed tasted so nice in the clear soup... and it made the clear soup so sweet !!! And the "mian jing" are very nice as well... I miss them already, huhuhu ~~~


















Dessert time... Ice cream !!! Actually this was our second cup already, haha !!!

Later, I wanna buy hp prepaid card but couldn't find it there... So we went into a 100 yen shop !!! Pei Chie bought a packet of green tea candy and I bought a pack of brown sugar biscuit and a pack offruit candy...















After that, time for me to go back... On the way, Pei Chie suddenly said she wanna went to my place and stay overnight, so that we could chat more and watch more Japanese shows and listen to more Japanese songs together, as there would be less time for us to chill out after this... I was very excited when she said wanna went to stay overnight at my house, hehe ~~~ So we went back to Pei Chie's home to pack some shirts and things... Once stepped into her house, I saw KBS world was broadcasting a show... I read the korean word there and shouted out so excitedly cuz it was KBS Gayo Daejun... While Pei Chie was packing for her things and transferring some Japanese shows and songs, I enjoyed myself watching Gayo Daejun, so happy !!! I was over excited until called out to my BabyS, asking her to watch the show... There were Super Junior, BEGs, KARA, SNSD, 2PM, SHINee, 4 Minute, 2NE1, Baek Ji Young, JYP and others... When it was SHINee's stage performance, my BabyS was so excited and this time she called out to me, wahahaha !!! Why so funny one, both of us !!! LOL~~~

After that, Pei Chie drove to my place together with me... Reached home at around 12 am something... Later after my shower, our time to transfer Japanese songs, listening to musics, watching Japanese shows... Really had a hard time laughing while watching ARASHI's shows... TOOoooooooo funny already, especially Aiba chan's timid and Sho chan's "yabe yabe yabe"...
Both of us were so curious over Ohno chan who was not scared of anything in the shows, hahah !!! We watched shows until 5am something in the morning and went off to bed cuz were too tired and sleepy already...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/1/2010

I woke up and shocked that Pei Chie disappeared, hahah !!! Then saw that she was sitting next to the bed, reading the magazines... Scared me, hahaha !!! Then we went to the market near my place to have our breakfast... Then back to home, we watched ARASHI's show for a while, then went to KLCC... We went jalan-jalan at KLCC... After eating our Rotiboy and finished the soya milks, we went to Kinokuniya... We saw many cute stationery inside and we also went to the Japanese corner there... After that, we had out lunch at The Manhanttan Fish Market...










































Pei Chie's spaghetti with Sotong spring and Garlic bread ~~~














My Baked Dory Fish with rice ~~~ The fish tasted so delicous with the lemon and the herb... and the rice was also quite nice !!!

Later, we went back home... Pei Chie stayed and chatted for a while at my house... She drove back home after that... So sad when sent her off !!!
That's all for My Birthday celebrations & Outing with my friend...

Lastly, I wanna thanks my beloved family, my all dear friends and my dear TS Chingu for your all sweet birthday messages to me>>>

Thank you my dear grandmum, mum, auntie, cousins, Stella, xia xia, nini, Lee Sze, Franx Tuen Hui, Hie Ping, Mei Ying, Sook Yee, Chung Chen, Ah Nong, Sze Fong, Kee Peng, Hwee Khim, Wang Yii, Jane, Shir Lik, Joanne Chong, Abel, Eric, Jacqueline, Hie Ching, Yie Sing, Shao Mei, Cheer Li, Lee Ding, Steffinnee, Anderson Teoh, Rommel, Shirly Lim, Li Lih, Ah Hao, Mei Yee, Stephanie Kong, Diana, Wei Wng, Ginta, Mikki, Chin Hang, Kexin, Jie Xian, Henry, Jenn Mei, Siew Kiing, Steph, Yun Guan, Yen Peng, Weivi, Ah yi, Belinda, Chee Hang, Hui Boon, Melissa, Dayang, Pei Chie, Ah June, Boon Chun, Wong Sing, Man Yee, Betty, Jess Wen Ying, Wai Kwan, Choon Peng, Hui Lin, Gin Lian, My BabyS, Mying, Reena dongsangie, Maira dongsaengie, Yurie dongsangie, Michelle, Mayling, Luann dongsangie, Vinnie nie nie, Anuar dongsangie, Azi, Q-Hanna unnie, Elley, DEAR Hanna, my Hee Young unnie, my dear Jen Jen, my Springie, dear Qwerty, Riiko chan aka Aki chan, Camy unnie, Tyra, Siew Mun aka Yoanna, Anne, Siti Hajar dongsangie, iU dongsangie, Elene Chin, Sung Ah, Lil h, Irene...

~ XIE XIE ~ THANK YOU ~ TERIMA KASIH ~ ARIGATOU ~ KAMSAHAMNIDA ~

By Jenny Hii, 11.30pm 4/1/2010


No comments:

Post a Comment