♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Monday, January 4, 2010

Outing with TS.........


4/1/2010


Outing with my Chagiya, Luann dongsangie, Sandra dongsaengie, Hui Shian dongsaengie and Anne... Sandra dongsaengie fetched me at Universiti LRT station... Once went into her car, she immediately said Happy Belated Birthday to me and we gave each others a big hug hug !!! My Sandra dongsaengie was so sweet and lovely !!! Reached at Sunway Pyramid in a while and we decided to sit down in McDonald while waiting for others to come... At the same time, Sandra dongsaengie messaged Hui Shian dongsaengie asking whether they reached already or not... While we were walking towards McDonald, it was so funny that Hui Shian dongsaengie also said they were already there and were having their lunch at McDonald !!! So Sandra dongsaengie and me headed towards McDonald... It was my first time to meet Anne in person and I was so happy to see her there !!! Chagiya and Hui Shian dongsaengie gave me a present in a CJ7 box... When I opened it, it was a cute bear with a scarf around neck... The bear was so cute and it made me think of kyuu again, hahah !!!


















See the bear is so cute, isn't it??? hehe !!! Thanks to my chagiya and my Hui Shain dongsaengie ~~~ I gave it a name "Bearie kyuu"... Sounds a bit like "very cute"... hehehe !!!

This year birthday I received so many bears from my BabyS too... For those who had not see the presents from my BabyS, can check out here >>>
Happy Day on 1st day of Year 2010 >>> My BabyS's advanced Birthday Present for me !!!

MyBabyS also sent me a picture link in MSN and made me so excited, wahahah !!!





















Kyuu's cute wink ~~~ Fainted on spot when saw this !!! CPR is needed here, LOL !!!

Also, Sandra dongsaengie gave me a handmade birthday card and it was really nice... I like it so so much !!! Thanks ya, Sandra dongsaengie !!!













This is the cover of the birthday card, nice !!!
















I really like this page very much... Sandra dongsaengie drew all this... She's really a creative girl !!! *Sandra dongsaengie, the sun will always shine or else I'll stand under your umbrella, eh eh eh...* *LOL @ your drawing of " nae moriga nappasseo" up there, hahah*


















Kyuu ~~~~ posing so cute there with Saengil Chukkha Hae and Happy Birthday ~ hahaha !!!














Oh I like this very much too... SS501 is holding my name there, wahahah ~~~

There is another page with Sandra dongsaengie's message to me but I'll keep it with me, no revealing here, heheh ~~~














Group photo here, hahahahah !!! My Bearie Kyuu is posing together with my birthday card, hahah !!!

Oh ya, talking about my birthday present... My Q-Hanna unnie did a vid for me in Facebook... It was so nice !!! It is a vid with pictures of mine and kyuu, with Birthday messages to me in the vid... Cheongmal kamsahamnida, Q-Hanna unnie ~~~
http://www.facebook.com//video/video.php?v=106353652713789

Ok, back to our topic... At McDonald, we had our lunch... We even bungkus the french fries cuz we couldn't finish it !!! Then, we headed towards Reb Box for our sing k session, heheh !!! It was real fun, singing and dancing to all Korean songs... SS501, SHINee, DBSK, Super Junior, SHINWA, SNSD, Wonder Girls, 2PM, KARA, 2NE1, 4 Minute, F(x)... Hui Shian dongsaengie, Sandra dongsaengie and Anne were so high there... They danced along with the songs, wahahaha ~~~ We also danced LOVE LIKE THIS there, hehe !!! Our Anne really has talent in singing... Her voice really suits to sing English songs, got the feel !!! I don't have the photos during our sing k session... will upload the photos a bit later ~~~ Oh ya, we extender our sing k session... 6 hours in total !!! Luann dongsaengie said she broke her record, wahahaha ~~~ Sandra dongsaengie went back half an hours earlier and we hugged each others... I even gave her bobo on cheek, haha !!! Talking about bobo, now I remembered that there was one time when I wanna gave Hui Shian dongsaengie a bobo on her cheek, she suddenly wanna turned over to me here... Guess what, I almost kissed her lip, wahahaha !!! OH DEAR !!! Phewww, Luckily no bobo on lips... If not, that would be Hui Shian dongsaengie and my First kiss, with girls somemore !!! hahaha ~~~ After our sing k session, we went to have our korean food dinner... Hui Shian dongsaengie was already so hungry by that time... Before the arrival of our food, I took some pictures here !!!


















Hui Shian dongsaengie~~~ lol


















Anne, soooo cute ~~~ Double peaces !!!


















My chagiya ~~~ yeah !!!


















Luann dongsaengie ~~~ Double Spoons !!! hahaha ~~~


















Me ~~~














We want food ~~~ We want food ~~~


















=.= Hui Shian dongsaengie's signature and trademark face, LOL ~~~ She was so hungry already!!!

Finally, our food and drinks are here !!!


















Green tea ~~~ PLEASE REFILL YOURSELF


















Our soups~~~














KIMCHI ~~~


















Who is this??? haha, too obvious already !!! Omo, now only I noticed her fingernails, LOL ~~~














Hui Shian dongsaengie and chagiya's Raboki set... Original raboki, sweet BBQ chicken and kimchi~~~


















Yummy ~~~ Look at the smoke !!!














Sweet BBQ chicken in the Raboki set~~~














Luann dongsaengie's dukboggi in chili sauce with noodles and chicken ~~~














This chicken is real hot and spicy... TEARS OUT !!!














Anne's dukboggi in chili sauce with noodles and cheese !!! Anne, u really like cheese, huh??? Even your nickname also Anne Cheese ~~~ hahah !!!















My Spicy Octopus Mix Rice, delicious !!!
*MICKEY MOUSE*... hahah ~~~














Before...














After.... haha !!! YUMMY ~~~

We enjoyed our hot and spicy food ~~~ hahaha !!! My chagiya was having headache at that time... She was not supposed to eat the hot and spicy food !!! She leftover quite a lot of her noodles there... Really spicy, we all were sweating while eating our food, heheh !!! After eating, we took some pictures together, YEAH ~~~














Chagiya and dangshin... Where's ONEW ??? haha ~~~


















Anne and me... Luann dongsaengie so naughty, showing off her peace in front of us, LOL ~~~


















With my Luann dongsaengie ~~~


















With my Hui Shian dongsaengie ~~~

Oh ya, the korean food restaurant played popular Korean songs too... We all enjoyed listening to the songs and sang along together with them *Not enough of our 6 hours sing k session, continued free sing k session at Korean food restaurant, LOL ~~~* They played f(x), FT Island songs... And when we were about to leave the restaurant, SHINee suddenly sang Ring Ding Dong there and we all sat down again, hahah !!! And after the song, we wanna went off, then our SS501 continued singing LOVE LIKE THIS... But we really had to go at that time so we sang along to the songs while walking away, ahahah ~~~ We even danced a bit there...

Then Luann dongsaengie said bye bye to us and we hugged... Then chagiya, Hui Shian dongsaengie, Anne and me walked together to carpark... And it was funny that when we walked towards the downfloor, suddenly I heard someone calling "unnie unnie" at the back... We turned over and saw Luann dongsaengie was there... We walked the different directions earlier but ended up met again... We said bye again to Luann dongsaengie and I gave her another hug and bobo on cheek... I received her bobo too, hahaha !!! Today was really our hug hug and bobo day, LOL ~

Then, we continued walking towards the carpark... I suddenly remembered that I forgot to buy the BB cream for my auntie... Wanna say sorry to Chagiya, Hui Shian dongsaengie and Anne cuz we had to walk back to our earlier place there... Cheongmal Mianhe yo !!! After that, chagiya sent Anne back home, Anne and me hugged each others and she even gave Hui Shian dongsaengie a flying bobo before leaving, hahah... Next, chagiya sent me to Asia Jaya LRT station and I gave hug hug to chagiya and Hui Shian dongsaengie, plus one more bobo on Hui Shian dongsaengie's cheek, hahaha ~~~ Really wanna thanks my chagiya, u're so nice giving all of us a fetch back... Kamsahamnida !!!

That's all about our outing on 4/1/2010...
Gonna miss them and all other TS so so much cuz I'll be going back hometown tomorrow...
Not able to join the dance class on this coming weekend and also not able to join TS events in January... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! So sad ~~~ huhuhu ~~~

Okay, I better stop now !!!


By Jenny Hii, 3:50pm 5/1/2010



No comments:

Post a Comment