♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Friday, January 15, 2010

Back to My Home Sweet Home Bintulu...


I was enjoying now at my hometown , hahaha !!!
My HOME SWEET HOME ~~~
And it's time for me to update my blog here...

My 1st mission on the day I back to hometown >>> helping my grandma to cook...
Few days before that was my Birthday, so my grandma prepared "mee sua" and chicken soup for me as I've requested for that, ahahah ~~~ But I've forgotten to take the photos !!!














I cooked this... Lady fingers with ikan bilis ~~~














My grandma's meatball... really nice!!! My all-time favourite ~~~

Then the next day, we went out for dinner...














Char Kuey... I LOVE this, long time din eat already ~~~














My "Kam Pua"... Some people call this Kolok Mee ~~~ Yummy Yummy !!!


















My drink, Three-coloured milk tea !!! My favourite too !!!

All of these here are my "MUST EAT" when back to hometown...
Seems like I was introducing Food and drink here, haha ~~~
Stop here for now !!!


By Jenny Hii, 10:47am, 16 Jan 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment