♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Friday, September 17, 2010

Last paper screwed!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yeahhhh guess what...
I've finished my last paper...
Really SUPER DUPER HAPPY~~~~~
Been studying and working so hard for the exam this time...

After exam, went to shopping...
Din buy clothes but bought Travel Adaptors for Euro trip...
Tomorrow need to go and look for my sport shoes and maybe new clothes???
My old sport shoes already buka mulut, wahahaha...
Gummed for twice already, now buka lagi...
I have so many things wanna buy, later need to list down, if not will forget lo, haha^^
Too much brain memories accommodated for exam points, now no more space for other things...
Old already!!! Symptoms of ageing, I guess, hahaha...
But one thing, cannot buy too much or too expensive, need to control and save some money...

I just woke up from one hour sleep not long ago...
Shopping time earlier totally din feel tired...
But as soon as reached home, my shoulders and back started to feel painful...
And headache and blur blur some more...
But only went to sleep after finished chatting with friends and clearing my FB homework...
Now still feel painful...
My prove for working hard for my exam huh, LOL ~~~~~

Ermmm, what more to say???
Ahhhhh yeah, earlier after exam, I did called back home...
Telling my beloved ah ma that I've done with my exam and hope can do well lo...
Cuz I really studied so hard for this time...
Hope the results are satisfactory...
Hearing her voice on phone made me really miss her, my family and my home sweet home...
And also my friends in Malaysia...
Will be flying back on 14 October and reached KL on 15 October...
Guess by then, will be busy again outing with KL friends...
My sing k session, my food, my shopping are all waiting for me there...
Can't wait for the time to come...

But for now...
Starting from tomorrow onwards, let me enjoy with my Europe Trip 1st...
Let me fully explore the beautiful places and people here 1st...
Let me take as many nice photos as possible 1st...
Let me keep great and precious memories at here 1st...
Then let me say bye bye to UK and back to my lovely country...
By then, will start to miss everything here so badly for sure...

Later need to go celebrate and party at friends' flat...
Must fully enjoy our last night at Sheffield...
Tomorrow night will be leaving here with our luggage...
My luggage already 90% packed, so the remainder to be done tomorrow...
Tonight might back home late, crazy with friends, cuz last night at Sheffield ma, hahaha...

Ok la, need to stop here 1st...
Go do my laundry in a while...
Then go to party...
Oh yeah, one more thing before I go...
During euro trip, I will not update my blog here cuz most of the time traveling...
Will be very tired after whole day traveling, so won't drop off here...
I need to give my blog holiday too, hahaha!!!
Dun miss me ya, hehe^^
See u all again soon...
Good day to all...
Annyeong ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment