♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One more to go!!!!!

Screwed CR paper today...
My hands were seriously tired after exam ended...
Really so many to write in 3 hours time...
But luckily I finished all part...
Although not sure whether I'm doing well or not this time...
I'm really happy that I din give up the subject cuz I really dun like it since last time and dun have confidence in it...
Really happy that for Section B, what I've studied came out...
Just that dun know my points and ideas are okay or not...
But I really smiled when finished the exam...
Still dun have much confidence for it...
At lease I've tried my very best...
Hope result is PASSED...
Passed is enough for me, really!!!
For this CR subject, I'm not greedy... hehe^^

Now need to focus on another one here after posting up this entry...
Exam day will be on this Thursday...
Need to study again...
HWAITING again to myself !!!!!
This time I'm gonna do my very best again...
Not to disappoint my family and friends who love me and always giving me lots of supports...
I really love you guys so so much...
Thanks for ur all encourage words, pushing me to work harder...
I really do appreciate to have u all by my side...
THANKS A LOT!!!!!
Now back to study mode...
And see you all soon !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment