♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SS501 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  SS501  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shining friends!!!

My heart feels painful and sad when I feel she is sad too...
Feel like she has something we never know...
Maybe she dun wanna tell...
Or maybe she dun wanna trouble or worry us...
This is just what I feel...
I hope it's wrong...
But no matter what, I'll always be there for her...
Even sometimes this is quite hard cuz we're not staying together...
But at least I hope can give her energy and encouragement when she really needs it...
Cuz I treat her as my true friend...
And that's what a true friend should and can do for her...
I hope she's fine and doing good always...
The sun will rise and shine...
And I hope she will smile and happy always too...
And we will grow old together while smiling...
Let's HWAITING together!!!!!

This song is for her...
One of my all-time favourite song...


Credit: xFunkyPandaz

No comments:

Post a Comment